he environmental dimension of the project sets a new standard in office space design.
• Improved efficiency of the buildings in terms of energy consumption
• A heat network ensuring economic efficiency and security
• Low-emitting building materials (VOC contents)
• Aluminium joinery system with high thermal isolation U<0.9 W/m²·K
• A building management system (BMS)
• A building quality assessment — BREEAM certified
• Excellent access to sunlight
• Biodiversity in terms of land development
• Charging stations for electric cars
• The amount of fresh air increased by 30%
The DOT Office under development as well as the method of its construction are subject to BREEAM International 2013 certification, with the preliminary assessment by BRE (Building Research Establishment Limited) of Very Good.
We would like to inform you that our site can adapt the content to your needs. To do this, we need your consent for data processing and personalization of marketing content.
Better page quality. We show you better content, and thanks to the collected data, we can improve it all the time.
The ads displayed are more relevant to your needs. Thanks to the collected data, we display better-tailored advertising that you can easily opt out of.
The administrator of your personal data will be us: Buma Management Sp. z o.o., 30-347 Kraków, ul. Wadowicka 3A, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by Sąd Rejonowy dla Krakowa-Śródmieścia, XI Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego KRS: 0000555433, NIP: 6793110814.
If you consent to the processing of your personal data, you can always undo it. Read more here. You also have the right to access your data, the right to rectify it, delete it, the right to transfer data, express objection, the right to limit processing. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is currently the Inspector General. You can read more about your rights by here. * The following data will be used for processing: your IP address, request URL, domain name, device ID, browser type, browser language, number of clicks, amount of time spent on individual pages, date and time of using the Website, type and version of the operating system , screen resolution, data collected in the server logs, and other similar information. p>